One of our goals has been to make it easier for realtors and taxpayers to find public records. Believe it or not, when I was selling real estate we had to go to the courthouse to pull up real estate records out of filing drawers. Well, we put real estate records online in 2006 and we have worked to improve them ever since.
We now have a new website and an improved “real estate records search engine” with a mapping feature. The site is free as a public service. Please follow the instructions below to pull up real estate records and view the map of the property in one application. Thank you so much. It is an honor to serve you!
- Go to www.sebastiancountyar.gov
- Click on Departments or my picture
- Click on Assessor
- To the right of the page, click on “Real Estate Records”
- Then use the drop down to choose the county
- You should not try to log on. Click on Free Public Search
- Put your search criteria into the box. If you just put a last name, you will get all last names. Choose the one you want; same with house numbers and streets.
- To see a map of the property, click on “map this address” under the ownership information.
Please call the assessor’s office if you have any problems at 479-784-1516.
Again, it is an honor to serve you.
Sebastian County Assessor.